- 4 Best Colleges For Psychology In EgyptPosted 4 years ago
- Top 11 Universities In MexicoPosted 4 years ago
- Top Accounting Colleges In FloridaPosted 4 years ago
- Best Dental Schools In AtlantaPosted 4 years ago
- List Of Law Colleges In IndiaPosted 4 years ago
- How To Become An Ultrasound TechnicianPosted 4 years ago
- How To Pursue Oracle CertificationPosted 5 years ago
EJU Test Preparation
Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students is popularly known as EJU Test. It is conducted for the admission of international aspirants to the undergraduate level courses imparted by various universities and other educational institutions in Japan. EJU Test is held every year (twice in a year) under the administration of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), which is an Independent Administrative Institution.
The main purpose of conducting EJU test is to examine skills and knowledge of international candidates in the Japanese language. It requires good preparation from the candidates who are going to appear in the test. Here we are providing you some tips on how you should plan your EJU test preparation.
• Before start your EJU preparation, you should manage your time according to the each section of the test.
• You can join any particular coaching centre that provides training for EJU.
• You should practice sample question papers or previous years’ question papers of EJU as much as possible. They can help you to access the pattern of the question paper.
• You can read various books, which are specialized in each aspect of the test.
Preparatory Materials for EJU Test
There are several preparatory materials for EJU Test, which you can utilize in your preparation. These materials are explained in following lines.
Sample Question Paper
Solving sample question papers of Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) is perhaps the best way of preparing for it. They can give you actual idea about what types of questions are usually asked in the test? Fortunately, JASSO has provided sample question papers for each and every category of EJU test. The links of sample question papers are given in the following lines.
http://www.jasso.go.jp/eju/documents/shikou_03_e.pdf (for Science)
http://www.jasso.go.jp/eju/documents/shikou_04_e.pdf (for Japan and the World)
http://www.jasso.go.jp/eju/documents/shikou_05_e.pdf (for Mathematics)
http://www.jasso.go.jp/eju/examination.html (for Japanese as a Foreign Language)
Apart from sample question papers, you should also read various books to your EJU preparation. Books can provide you in-depth knowledge of each and every aspect of the test. JASSO has mentioned various books for EJU that you can find out in its official website. However, we are giving you some of the books’ names to make easy for you.
2010 Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) (1st Session & 2nd Session) with sound CD
2009 Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) (1st Session & 2nd Session) with sound CD
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) has also provided syllabus for the students to prepare on each category of EJU test. We are providing you the links carrying EJU syllabus.EJU Test Preparation,